BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

DANIELLE SEWS!!!!



So as some of you might know I have been wanting to start sewing my own shirts, dont ask me why i just have! lol So finally a borrowed Terressa's (my sister-in-law) sewing machine and bought fabric to start making my own shirts. This is the first time i have ever sewn anything useful! lol i think one time when i was younger i made a pillow case for halloween candy but that is about it! This Is A Big Deal! So i started saturday night and finished it tonight! as you can tell by the pictures it looks pretty darn good! it is actually wearable! and it looks really cute i might add! i have never been more proud of myself! Even my Josh was surprised and proud of me! we had to take pictures and blog about it!!! Granted it is not the best shirt but i will get better!!!! i am so excited to continue sewing and making cute clothes! i am such a homemaker HAHAHAHA

5 comments:

JT42 said...

grandmother said it looked good, i'm so happy for you...you are way more ambitious than i-i use the sewing maching for home decor, i don't think i would ever be brave enough to sew clothes for me or my kids, i'm just not that talented. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

Harper said...

Hi, Josh:

It's Terrah Conrad Harper. I found your blog when I found Jake's, which I found through another friend's blog. It's a long process!

It looks like life is pretty great for you! Danielle is beautiful, and she seems like a very fun person. She's a great seamstress, too. I am impressed by the shirt she made!


~ Terrah :)

Natasha said...

Natasha Howard-Brenchley here! Terrah Conrad-Harper sent me the link to your blog and I see that she also beat me to posting a comment.

AMAZING job at sewing the shirt Danielle! I will tackle just about anything BUT clothes when it comes to sewing! You really did a great job! Can't see what else you come up with!

Unknown said...

cute danielle!!

Kelli France said...

You domestic diva, you! It's cute.