BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Weekend of Fun with Michelle






It has been a while since the last time I blogged, everything has been so busy around here with me starting to work again and everything! so i catching up!
A couple weeks ago my little sister Michelle started her first semester in college and so as a nice big sister i went up to Rexburg for a weekend and helped her get situated before the semester started.
That saturday night they had what they call is I-night. it is where the school puts on a whole bunch of activities and games for everyone to get to know people and to start the semester off. so we went to the I-night and had a BLAST!!! we did a pie eating contest and a watermelon eating contest. we also played DDR and Laser Tag. I had such a fun time bonding with my little sister and her new room mates! as you can tell we had a blast!

0 comments: