BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Week in Portland






So this past week Josh, Michelle, Toby, and myself all made the 11 hour drive to Portland from Salt Lake City. The drive was not too bad i slept the whole time lol. Josh was a trooper and drove most the way! then again he loves to drive!
Once we got there we had such a fun filled week!!! we taught my dad to play Rockband and he loved it! we couldnt believe how much we all enjoyed just playing games together! We go to go to Thai food and i was so excited because that is my favorite food besides lasagna! But i think of everything we did that making thanksgiving dinner together was by far the most exciting and enjoyable time!
As you can tell josh was dressed up in his thanksgiving best and made the mash potatoes the old Compton way with lumps!!! lol
we all had a blast cooking and enjoying the time we had together! when we left i truely was sad to leave my dad! i swear in the last couple of years that we have gotten so much closer and he is one of my best friends and always will be!! it is so nice to be so close to him! he is an amazing person and i cant wait to see him again!

Josh had a blast working on my motorcycle! lol my dad gave him to manual and he went to work! he was so cute how giddy he got when he did all this... too bad we werent there long enough for him to put it all back together. so too bad we have to go back! lol

I went on thanksgiving to get the paper as usual for black friday coupons, when i got out of my car i saw a swarm of ducks coming at me! i swear there was like 50 ducks and they followed me all the way to the front door of albertson's! it was nuts!!!

1 comments:

JT42 said...

Dont worry my brother. The day shall again return that you may ride. Plus, you look intimidating with the apron, goatee, and lack of expression. It was a good year for everyone at the inlaws.