BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Trip to Vegas!!!!

A couple weekends ago Josh and I decided we were going to go and visit my aunt and cousins in Vegas just for fun! So saturday after josh got off of work we headed down the long 5 and half hour trip to vegas. we had just gotten out of the salt lake valley and josh started to get really tired! he was nodding off and such so i decided i would drive for a bit. So i took the drivers seat and he was out within 5 mins of starting on the road again! i thought it was so cute so i had to take some pictures!!!


Once we got there we were welcomed by my gracious aunt JoJo!!! she is so sweet to let us crash at her house for a couple of nights! We had chicken and dumplings for dinner and it was amazing! we then got to hang out with Jon my cousin i havent seen in years! and immediately Josh and Jon hit it off! we went to the old town vegas and just had a ball!! josh has never seen the light show so i had to take him to see it! we had a blast going into stores and taking funny pictures! i love the picture of Jon and Josh with their Indiana Jones hats! it was so fun!!!



We took pictures of what i wish i could look like when i have the baby! lol what a wish huh? lol and we cruised the strip and it was amazing! we went to a buffet and i stuffed my face with everything i could put on my plate!! Josh was in heaven with the endless shrimp! lol and Jon was pigging out on cinamon coffee cake! hahaha i miss them already!



We also went to visit my other cousin Russel who was in the hospital, he got hit by a car so he was recouperating from that accident! luckily he is doing wonderful and with a little bit of bridary he is doing his phsyical therapy.



All in all we had a wonderful time! toby loved having friends to play with and i loved seeing my family and enjoying time with them! i cant wait till march when we head back down to see them again!! Josh and Jon got along so well and it is so awesome to me that my cousins like my husband! they are so funny together!!!

0 comments: