BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 20, 2009

23 weeks and counting!!!

So lately i have had a bunch of people asking me to post a new picture of my belly..... well let me tell you from 17 weeks to now it is crazy how big i have gotten! i never thought i was going to ever get this big... i remember when i was 12 weeks and josh and i went to the motherhood maternity store and they had a strap on belly that is the equivalent of 16 weeks... so i strapped it on and i was like no way will i ever be that big! lol well i have surpassed that cute little belly strap on and now i am a blimp!!! lol

i have been having mixed feelings about my new found bigness. lol like i have a hard time getting up from the bed on my own (sad i know) and i have a hard time getting up from sitting period!!! so i have been feeling down about my big belly until last night when we went to see Candace and Troy in Provo. we went to dinner with them and Candace proceeded to tell me that i didnt even look pregnant from behind!!! i was so touch and it was the little lift i needed! now dont get me wrong i am so happy and thrilled and blessed to be pregnant but i dont think there is mother one that has not had a day or two where during their pregnancy they think that they are a heffer!

so here are some updated pictures everyone has been asking for! lol and also here is a picture of my belly that i have always wanted to do ever since i can remember and i am so happy i have a self timer camera and a computer where i can edit the pictures myself!!! saves a ton of money! lol ENJOY!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so cute pregnant!!!

russia boy said...

Danielle, you look so cute! You have that glow :) Candace is really good at making people feel better about things. We seriously need to start having cousin dinners!!