BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our week in Portland

So right after Jaimson's blessing we left to go to Portland just me, and Jamison. Josh sadly had to work this past week. So we decided we were going to drive back with my Dad and Carole who came up for his blessing. and Jamison was a champ going home it was a 12 hour drive and he was wonderful! no crying or screaming he just ate played a bit and then slept and kept doing that rotation! we seriously have the best baby EVER!!!!

When we got home to portland we had a lot of fun hanging out with my family! my brother Tim and his girlfriend Shay had yet to meet Jamison so it was so much fun hanging out with them and watching my brother with Jamison! We also got to go to Oaks Park which is an amusement park for free since my little sister Michelle works there! we had so much fun! Jamison and i rode the Carusel!!! and he loved it!!! he was all bright eyed and smiling the whole time! we also went on the screaming eagle and that ride is INTENSE!!! we all took turns hold jamison while the other three went on the ride! it is nuts how far you go up. you sit in a circle and you are spinning around while you go up and down and you past half way on the arm! it is so much fun!!!!

My dad had alot of fun with jamison this weekend as well! Jamison was all smiles every time he was with my dad! it was so cute to see my dad interact with my son! i love it! and i know my dad loves being a grandpa!!!

i had so much fun being home with my family and i miss them alot! i cant wait for christmas when we all will be together again!! and this time Josh will be with us too!!!!











0 comments: