BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 16, 2012

A New Year




i cant believe it is already 2012 and january is already half over! i feel like time si flying by so fast!!!

Bauer is now 4 and a half months odl and he is so sticking cute! i love his giggles and screetches! i love all his big smiles and that he is shy! lol it is a change from jamison! Jamison is such a soical bug it s kind of fun to have a boy he is a bit shy and likes to hide in your neck when someone loves on him!!

Jamison is a blast it is hard to believe he is only 4 months away from being 3 yrs old! he says and does the funniest things and i love watching my two boys interact! Jamison can get bauer going like know one else can and you can tell how much jamison loves bauer and it is more then same the other way around!

Josh is still doing fed ex and i am so happy peak is over i miss seeing him in the holiday months but it is worth it! he loves what he does and every year when peak is over he spoils me! this time it was a new camera!!! i have never had a dlsr before and i am LOVING learning my new toy! i have already done a few friends pictures of their new babies and i keep getting more appt with friends! it is not going to become a profession but i am loving seeing the new babies and cuddling them! it is hard to see hwo tiny they are and think and try to remember how bauer and jamison were once that size!

since it is a new year we all make resolutions and mine this year is to be happy! i am a happy person but i have flaws in letting people get to me and allowing them to take over my mind with thewir negativity or their actions towards people or myself and my resolution is to be happy despite let them do whatever they so choose and to not let it affect me and my life. 2011 was a good year for us we welcomed the greatest addition to our family and are so blessed to have him but it was a hard year for me as well. it has beena stuggle for em not the let other affect my life and my emotions get the better of me. i ahve had alot of anger, sadness, and reseantment in my life and heart this past year and my resolution this year is to try and let everything go. let everything brush off me and not to allow others rudeness, self centeredness, and more affect me and my happiness. good luck to me!

other then that january has beena great month! we celebrated my 25th birthday i know i am young lol but i feel old! it is weird to sit and think about all that has changed in the last year from my birthday and try and think how much is going to change before my next birthday!@
we celebrated at tucanos as usual! it is the best place and we only go ton special occasions! we then came back to tooele and took the kids bowling! it was a blast! we had so much fun and jamison loved bowling he actual bowled so much better then we did i think the ramp helped him! lol

i guess we will se what february brings!!!

0 comments: