BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 5, 2008



I just want to tell all of you that are reading this that I have the most amazing wife in the world. I feel pretty lucky to have snagged someone who loves me for who I am. Everyday I fall more in love with this woman and I can't imagine where I would be right now without her. She is a person, who in times of tightness ($$), doesn't give up. She strives for ways to remedy the situation and applies herself as much as possible. I would be a car without an engine if she wasn't in my life. So, again... I just wanted to take a moment, as she lays asleep in bed and I should be doing homework, to express my love and gratitude to her. Honey...I love you.

Ps. she knocked me out in more ways then one the night we boxed. HEHE

3 comments:

JT42 said...

get to studying...the books buddy :) you are sweet. you do have a great wife and she does a great job at supporting you and your new family. hang in there.

Jill and David Dalling said...

She is pretty dang sweet, so move to Utah so we can all hang out.

Kerrie said...

I'm glad you guys have a blog! I wish we had more of an opportunity to get to know Danielle but she sounds amazing! We'll have to have a family reunion one of these days.

Isn't marriage awesome? I'm glad you guys found each other!