BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 15, 2008



Well, it is a saturday morning and i am laying on the couch until josh gets home from work. Yesterday was not the best day for me, at about 3pm in the afternoon i came down with a nasty bug, i spent most of the night in the bathroom not because i had to pee but because anything and everything i tried to eat came right back up!
I know this is probably not what you needed to hear but i had to tell you it as a lead in. My husband is the most amazing man i have ever met in my life! he came home from work and got my a spite to help with my stomach! we were supose to go to a friends house to have a movie night but i was not feeling that well, i went anyway because i knew it was important to Josh. we got there and within 40 minutes i was back in the sick boat and we came home. He gave me medicine and put me to bed and rubbed my back until i fell asleep! i have never felt so important or loved in my life!
He could have been out with friends or doing something else but he stayed with me and made sure i was ok, if my hair was longer i am sure he would have been right there holding back my hair!!!
so in light of all that info that you probably didnt need to know i just want everyone to know including my husband how much i am thankful for him! he is my rock and he knows how to make everything right even when i dont tell him i am sad or upset! he puts me before anything he would rather do and i am so thankful for it! and no matter where we go he always opens my door and holds my hand, he is so proud to have me with him and i am so blessed to have someone care for me. My dad always told me you will find a guy that treats you like a princess and puts you on a pedistal (sp?) i have found that man and he completes me in everyway! he is so loving and caring! i am a princess in his eyes and he is my knight in shining armour! he is my king from now into eternity! baby i love you! you are amazing!!!!

3 comments:

JT42 said...

i hope we didn't get you sick. bryant got the achy flu bug about then too (not the everything comes up kind, just the sore body type)
hope you feel better soon.

G-man said...

Blah, blah, blah, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, blah, blah, good husband, blah, blah, blah.

Alright, alright, Josh really is awesome. I am glad he is treating you the way you ought to be treated.

We are looking forward to getting to know you better!

Love,

Greg & Company

P.S. I hope you didn't take offense, we Thornocks are a snarky bunch...it's how we show our love!

Tina said...

Hey this is Tina and Erik, you know me because I was Josh's manager, and Erik served with Josh in Brazil! Any ways I just wanted to say Hey and I am soooo happy for you two! We love Josh so much we are sure happy he found you! I am so glad you guys are so happy! Tell Josh we were sad we didnt get an invite to the wedding!! our blog is thearterfamily.blogspot.com