BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 16, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! (soon)



So alot has happened these last few weeks since i last blogged. I went shopping at target trying to find a giant spider to put in our house for halloween, but instead i found Toby a halloween costume, it was so cute i couldnt refuse!!!! and he looks so cute in it too!!! So here is his picture!!!!

And in my quest to find halloween decorations i went to the D.I. i didnt know what time the D.I. opened but i was up at 9 so i got ready and headed over there, well it turns out D.I. opens at 10am. by the time i got ready and over there it was about 5 minutes before 10 so i decided to wait, as i was waiting a crowd started to form in front of the doors. i started laughing so hard i couldnt believe that people were crowding the doors of the freaking DI for heaven sakes!!! so i took and picture and i knew i had to share it with the world!! lol

1 comments:

Team Cody said...

HAHAAAA, that is freakin hilarious! I can't believe people were gathering outside to get into D.I. Come on people!!! How funny! I love even more that you took a picture. Who does that!?