BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TAGGED


Sevens
7 things i can do:

1.I can wiggle both of my ears at the same time or opposite of each other
2.I can eat pickles all day every day (not just cuz i am prego)
3.I can sleep almost anywhere including the stairs
4.I can talk to my dad about anything and everything
5.I can scrapbook anything
6.I can wear flip flops all year round even in the snow
7.I can ride a motorcycle without a man in front!!!!


7 things I cant do:

1.I cant say certain words like hippopotamus, Massachusetts, etc.
2.I cant Sing
3.I cant steer the car with my knees
4.I cant braid my own hair
5.I cant go into the D.I. without getting something
6.I cant play an instrument
7.I cant snap my fingers with my middle finger, only with the ring fingers.


7 things that attracted me to Josh:

1.He has amazing teeth
2.He has the best sense of humor
3.He has an awesome butt!!! =)
4.He keeps me grounded
5.He wants to play sports with me
6.His spirit
7.He has witty remarks


7 things i say most:

1.No Way!!!
2.WTF
3.Dang it
4.I love you
5.Good Heck
6.Honey
7.Hey Buddy


7 people I admire:

1.My amazing father!!!
2.My husband
3.Grandma and Grandpa Wright
4.In-laws
5.My little sister
6.My aunt JoJo
7.Josh's Great Grandma


7 favorite foods:

1.Lasagna
2.pickles
3.hard boiled eggs
4.chicken nuggets
5.mashed potatoes
6.rocky road ice cream
7.string cheese


7 people to tag:

1.Diana
2.Kacie
3.Eloisa
4.Jill
5.Camille
6.Terressa
7.Melissa

0 comments: