BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2008

Updates!

So this last week has been fun! We had our first snow day here which meant Toby's first experience with snow. Let me tell you it was so funny to see him run outside as he normally does and then freak out cuz it was cold and he had no idea what the heck it was! lol so we video taped Toby and decided to post it for you!



Also our dog loves to brush his teeth with a toothbrush. i know it is bizarre but it is so funny to watch him go at it! we have the cleaniest teeth in town!!!! lol Our puppy is so cute! you cant help but love him and all his funny little tricks he does!



So here is the baby update, i am 8 weeks along and we have our first doctors appointment on Monday! We are so excited and we cant wait to see what our little baby looks like. Right now he is the size of a kidney bean and next week he will be a grape. so it is amazing to watch how it doubles in size!! it is such a great feeling knowing i am caring one of God's greatest creations!!!
I havent really had morning sickness much i have had it for about 4 or 5 days total. but those days are miserable! i just have to keep carbs in my stomach and i am good to go. so here is my eight weeks belly. nothing much i know but it is my little fat roll for now! lol it is was makes it hard to fit in some of my pants! lol

2 comments:

Aunt JoJo said...

Toby is sooooo funny. None of my dogs knows what snow is so when I move to Utah I will have to video them also. Wish my four would brush their teeth! And last but not least, nice pooch!
Aunt JoJo

russia boy said...

Toby is so cute! Hey, Danielle, I need your address so that I can send you an invitation to Claire's bridal shower in December. You can email it to me at davidandjaneal@gmail.com. Thanks! Janeal (Claire's big sister)