BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

thankful 5 and 6

number 5: i am so thankful for my mom's death, i know that sounds crazy and i am grateful because if she hadnt left us so early i wouldnt have to amazing relationship with my dad that i have now! her death allowed my father and i to get close and enjoy each other!! before my mom died i didnt really know my dad much and so now we are the best of friends.


number 6: i am so thankful for the gospel and it allows me peace with the fact that my mother passed away, and it allows me to know that we will be together forever and that she is in peace and with the lord. it also allows me to know that i can be with my family for ever and that my son jamison is mine forever and ever seal to me and my husband! i love this gospel and everything it does for me in my life!!! it allows me to be happy and at peace where others who dont have it are in turmoil!

0 comments: