BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 18, 2011

13 weeks!

We have finally made it out of the first trimester! so beyond happy that the first trimester is over! i had my doctors appt thursday with Dr. Voss, and it went great! i have not gained any weight and i am so happy about that! my doctor is so amazing! he makes me feel so much better!! the heartbeat is 164 bpm and healthy we are so happy to hear that and to be able to listen to his heartbeat was so amazing it was the best 5 minutes of my life and jamison was loving it as well!

we have another drs appt at 16 weeks and then the big one at 19 weeks. i thank the lord everyday for how far we have gotten and that we get to have this baby in our lives!

there has been alot of stress i have been put under in the last few weeks and it has made me think of a lot of stuff i thought i never would have to worry about.
Because of the problems i have been having to face and try to get through i have been really worried about the baby and trying to make sure it is ok.

and yesterday hearing the heartbeat made me so happy! wahoo the baby is strong and growing!!!

0 comments: