BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

30 weeks and counting!!!

So from my last post this week has been hard for me! Wednesday night i was having alot of pain where my stomach and lungs are now compacted at... i just figured it was because i ate too much and i wasnt digesting it fast enough. so i wen to bed and prayed the pain would go away by morning, well every-time i would move at night it would shoot pain from the bottom of my uterus through the middle of me and into my chest area. i just tried to sleep it off and in the morning it wasn't gone. i drove to work and the ride to work was horrible every movement shot pain, so i called my sister in law terressa at 9 am hoping she would be up... but of course she is with 4 little ones i dont know why i worried! lol so i talked to her and she talked me into calling my doctor just in case to see what was wrong, so i called the doctors office and i got the on call nurse, who by the way scared the crap out of me!!!, she asked if i had my gallbladder... and i was like yeah. and she was like well it could be a stomach ulcer, in my mind i about freak out! so i am crying because i could have a stomach ulcer and who knows what else could be wrong with me or heaven forbid the baby!!! so she told me to rest and see if the pain goes away. I went home from work and called Dr. Carole (my dad's girlfriend) who i swear knows everything medical! lol and she said it is not a stomach ulcer and probably just the baby is laying funny and pinching a nerve, so i did my best to calm myself and relax hoping the pain would go away with the easiest movement of the baby.
Long story short, he moved and the pain went away.... thank heavens!!! so it has been a hard week this week, i hve had to let myself rely on Josh so much more, i have never had to depend on someone so much for the little things like helping me up from the couch or lifting something that i could have done easily a coupe of weeks ago. This pregnancy has been an extremely humbling experience!!! it has allowed me to truly appreciate everything Josh does for me and it has shown me how much he truly loves me and cares for me!
it is unbelievable that in less then 10 weeks we will meet our little guy and i am so blessed that he is coming into a family where both sides are so supportive and would do anything at a drop of a hat for us! i think lately i have been really down and pessimistic at everything but today i have i guess realized all the blessings i have in my life and instead of thinking how much this sucks and how many things i cant do anymore i am thinking of all the things that the Lord has blessed me with to help me through it all. like the kind strangers who go out of their way to open doors for me in Wal Mart or the kind gentleman at Maceys who helped me load my groceries and took care of my cart for me, or just the sweet text messages randomly during the day for my amazing husband just to say i love you. i am truly blessed around every corner the Lord shows me how much he loves me and my family. so thanks everyone for putting up with my ranting and my shortness lately, i am sorry for it and i am back to myself again lol

so here is Jamison at 30 weeks and 6 days measuring early... i mean can you tell??? lol

3 comments:

KaWheelers said...

Oh man!! Look at you :) We definitely need to get together before this little guy comes out... I am so excited for you!!!!

russia boy said...

I am glad the pain went away! We are so excited for you and I hope he doesn't pinch any more nerves. By the way, we found out we are adopting a little boy and he is due in June...he and Jamison can be buds!

JT42 said...

you look great and i'm glad he finally moved