BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am ready to be done!

Is it horrible of me to want to have the baby now??? so like it just hit me today that i am ready to have this pregnancy be over with. I have loved it up until today, my stomach is as hard as a soccerball and so uncomfortable!! and not to mention that i am so hungry and i can only eat like 2 bites before i get heartburn and i pee all the freaking time. i know i am complaining and i should stop and be blessed to be able to carry him in me for 10 more weeks but i have no desire to continue! it is like i am running a 5 mile race and i am over 3/4ths done but my legs are so tired i want to give up! lol

so if you women know anything that will get my spirits up and rejuvenate me to continue that would be great! lol i mean i found this picture of my body before and durning pregnancy... let me tell you i am feeling the effects finally!

oh and we went to the doctor on Monday and everything is going great, the doctor told me i am measuring about 2 weeks early.so that is exciting!!! so when we go back in a couple weeks if i am still measuring early then they will do an ultrasound the see if it is just me or if the babyis truely two weeks ahead of schedule! so fingers crossed he is ahead of schedule!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I always go get a pedicure and it seems to help me make it a few more weeks. It is well worth the $30!!

JT42 said...

oh honey! i am so sorry you're miserable...it always hits me about that time too...i go get a pedicure too :D just don't cut your hair...it would NOT make you feel better-trust me on this

i also just get a bunch of chick flicks and make jake watch them with me so i can "feel" pretty again...lol

melissa t. said...

Listen to Terressa about the haircut thing-so true!
I get lost in books or magazines or anything in print
really, preferably something uplifting, to distract myself from the constantly moving belly bulge and pregnancy aches and pains. A 30 min massage or pedicure would be next on my list. Hang in there, it won't last forever!