BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 17, 2009

32 weeks

So last week we made the trek up to rexburg to visit friends and family for the easter weekend, we had a wonderful time hanging out and enjoying other peoples company! Luckily my dad was up in rexburg picking up my sister from college so i was able to spend time with my dad and sister as well! so it was a double treat for me! Easter was fun we got to see family and watch the little ones do a easter egg hunt! i couldnt help but think that next year Jamison might be old enough to do a mini one of that lol... that is if he is walking and if not he and i can watch the older kids! it is so weird thinking that these traditions and what not that the family has we will actually be really involved with now that we will have Jamison!

So i have a little less then 8 weeks left until Jamison is scheduled to make is earthly debut! but let me tell you i am praying every night that he comes early! lol well the biggest reason is when we were at dad's house for easter weekend i was really itchy and i figured it was just from the 6 dogs that were there, but when we came home i was only getting worse! i had what looks like bug bites on me and i itch on my legs, arms, tummy, lower back and butt. Well it turns out i have something called PUPP it is a skin rash that makes you severely itch and i mean severely!!! it is like having poison ivy!!! the worse part is the doctors dont know what causes it and there is nothing they can give me to take to get rid of it, the only thing that gets rid of it is to have the baby!! so needless to say i am itching to get him out... no pun intended! lol

Anyways i came along these cartoons and i totally thought these are exactly how i am feeling right now!! lol so enjoy!


1 comments:

JT42 said...

oh man! i do not envy you...I am so so sorry you have that...I've never heard of it, do you know what PUPP stands for? I can't wait to see Jamison, I can't believe it's so close to his arrival!! I will bet, for sure, he will be part of the festivities next year, even if he isn't walking!! :D it's just something about the oldest child ;)
I hope you can stand the next 8 weeks. See you in 3!