BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 24, 2009

Quite a Scare!!!

Yesterday evening Jamison gave Josh and I the biggest scare yet of my life! So i was at work doing my usual thing and walking back to my desk from cleaning the back printer room, as i was walking to my desk i felt as though i had wet my pants.... i was like what the heck is that?!?!?!? so i went to the bath room and it wasnt urine. This freaked the crap out of me so i called Josh and told him what happened, he told me to call my doctor, i thought for sure my water had broken! so i called my doctor and he told me i needed to get to the labor and delivery and they will do some tests to find out what is going on.

I was so scared out of my mind! i was shaking driving to the hospital, i know i joke about i want to have the kid now but i was in shock and i changed my mind i wanted him to stay where he was! so i got there and they hooked me up the heart monitor for Jamison and the contraction monitor for me just to see if i was having more then braxton hicks. the nurse then came in and did a bunch of test to see if it truely was my water breaking.

3 hours later come to find out it was not my water and it was just extra fluid being released... they dont know what caused it or why it happened but needless to say i was more then relieved it was not my water!

So we came home and i went straight to bed i was so exhausted from the whole thing! i have never been so nervous in my life! i got a preview a little bit what it might be like when it really happens! but let me tell you for now i am just happy to still have a healthy little boy growing inside of me rather then a 7 week early premie!

2 comments:

JT42 said...

holy cow! that would scare me too, no matter what number of child it was!! glad that you will have more time to bake little jamison until his true debut, tell him he needs to wait at least 5 more weeks :)
have a relaxing weekend, see you soon!

KaWheelers said...

Oh my goodness.... scary!! (but sorta exciting at the same time... you have to admit it! Scary that he's coming early but exciting that he's COMING!) ....


Anyway.....You need to post a picture of you pregnant!!!!!!!!